Do you want to work for the market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic team as the E-Commerce Key Account Supply Chain Manager.
As the E-Commerce Key Account Supply Chain Manager, your role is primarily to build a relation of proximity with the client based on the sharing of information in order to ensure the best linear service (OSA) while optimising stocks and costs over the entire chain. The role reports to the Nordic Customer Relationship Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Ensure the alignment of the catalog and product information between the Business Unit/Subsidiary and the client.
- Ensure that the processes (supply, disputes, returns) are aligned between the customer and the Business Unit, and define a dashboard with the shared indicators.
- Be a key partner in the customer specific joint business plan design and execution
- Follow the execution and identify the risks of shortages, and work both internally and with the client in order to limit its impacts.
- Coordinate the information sharing (quantities and phasing agreement) on cruising products, promotions and launches, between the sales team and the customer.
- Analyse shortage causes, including the ones on shelf, and propose actions both internally and with the client.
- Follow the supply chain performance and coordinate improvement projects (demand, physical distribution, sales…)
- Follow the stock in trade and propose actions for optimization.
- You have solid experience within supply chain S&OP and/or Physical distribution
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and like processing data
- You can translate customer demands into clear improvement projects, that you will lead to implementation
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and super user in Excel
- You are structured and organized and have very good communication skills
- You are comfortable in working across functions and at all levels of the organization
- You are fluent in English, both orally and written (any Nordic language a plus not a must)
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.