L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic POS Manager in Copenhagen.
As the POS Manager you own brand expression of key in-store launches and activations across the region for some of the world’s largest makeup brands: L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York, essie and NYX Professional Makeup. You will ensure the perfect display & PLV/POS execution of the go-to market strategy, as well as ensure the right balance between brand excitement and cost efficiency. You will lead the POS Manager role across the region to ensure a 70%/30% production model scaling all relevant brand asset efforts. The role reports to the Nordic Retail Brand Manager.
POS & DISPLAYS:
- Translate the brand launch/activation guideline into a Display & POS plan for the Nordics – focusing on top brand clients
- Ensure best in class in-store execution in line with brand/activation through developing new impactful solutions, challenge status quo and optimize the solutions through scale
- Coordinate the need for PLV/POS & displays with Nordic Retail Brand Manager and local Category Managers
- Develop the POS with the preferred supplier + set price to communicate internally + create codes
- Coordinate with purchasing and supply for the preparation of the pre-pack displays
- Communicate timeline and cost to Nordic Retail Brand Manager and local Category Managers
- Follow closely displays available in warehouse and communicate internally to avoid destruction and insure sustainability
- Develop Nordic gifting catalogue and manage the overall process with supplier, based on close collaboration with Brand team and other relevant stakeholders
- Develop the necessary tools to manage and optimize flow and timelines of instore elements
- Lead supplier relationship for both gifting and POS
- Hold a relevant Master’s degree within marketing, business, or logistics as well as solid experience within a similar field of expertise
- Fluent in English and a Nordic language is a must
- Sensitivity to detail and an understanding of visual beauty and shopper perspective
- Solid experience of process management, preferably from another FMCG company
- Experience from working within customer activation marketing or similar
- Ability to manage complexity and to drive projects in a structured way
- Stakeholder management skills
- Practical and hands-on approach
- Understanding of the FMCG business
- Analytical mindset and understanding of supply flows and financial objectives
We are looking for our new Nordic POS Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.