Do you want to work for a market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on responsibility? Then you might be just the colleague we are looking for to strengthen our team as the Salon Channel Brand Manager.
As the Nordic Channel Brand Manager - Salons for L’Oréal Professionnel & Kerastase, your role is to create the go-to-market strategy and own the dedicated channel execution & experience in our salons across the Nordics. This is a pivotal role on our biggest brands as we help to challenge a dynamically changing marketplace. The role reports to the L’Oréal Professionnel Nordic Brand Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Develop the channel strategy for the brands and lead the execution across the Nordics. Drive the GTM plans for the channel to deliver on key business objectives and analyse the business and performance of campaigns to ensure high ROI of activities and investments.
- Manage key stakeholders across the Nordics to ensure excellent execution of the GTM plans with our customers (salons) and work to eliminate complexities within the process.
- Activates key innovation launches within the channel to maximise impact throughout the year and deliver on business objectives.
- Be the voice of the markets you serve, drive insights and needs based on a customer and consumer centric approach. Manage key senior stakeholders in each of the four markets and facilitate smooth alignment.
- Develop key thinking on breakthrough sell out concepts with salon partners to drive their sales and the growth of the salon industry.
- You have 3+ years of experience from a similar role.
- You have experience from a field sales role.
- You have strong leadership skills, ability to define a vision, strategy and ensure execution working with a large multifunctional team.
- You have comprehensive project management skills and is confident in leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a large matrix organisation.
- You have a commercial mind-set and are results driven.
- You have strong analytical skills, competent in complex analysis and deriving insights from large data.
- You have excellent communication skills and previous experience working cross functionally.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and approach – a drive to make things happen fast and deliver impact from day 1.
- You have previous experience in helping develop teams.
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages.
The position is currently vacant. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.