Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Copenhagen
L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic Senior Product Brand Manager for the two luxury brands Kérastase and Shu Uemura.
As the Nordic Sr. Product Brand Manager, you will be responsible of the brand development at the strategic level for Kérastase & Shu Uemura in the Nordics. You will be at the heart of the portfolio management and launch process for salon and e-retail channels. Additionally, you will define the Nordic strategy for the haircare category together with the relevant stakeholders and shape the Nordic recommendation for local implementation in each of the Nordic countries. The role reports to the Nordic Brand Director.
• Develop the strategy for the brands to gain market share
• Own the launch process of new products and create the relevant storytelling of the launches for countries to support their trade presentations
• Select and animate the winning product assortment together with the Market Directors for each of the Nordic countries
• Own the brand/product expression of the brands in all communication channels
• Own the paid media execution. Develop media campaigns in close relationship with channel managers and social brand manager
• Generate & leverage local Consumer insights, e.g. Trends follow-up, monitoring of competitor activity incl. media activations
• Drive sell-out and category analysis to share internally and externally with relevant stakeholders
• Define the recommendation for the P&L management and monitor the brand budget
• Be the voice of the Nordic markets to European headquarters together with the Brand Director
• You have +7 years of experience from commercial, trade marketing and/or digital
• You have strong leadership skills, ability to define a vision, strategy and ensure execution working with a large multifunctional team
• You have comprehensive project management skills and are confident in leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a large matrix organization
• You have a commercial mind-set and are result-driven
• You are genuinely interested in digital marketing, luxury retail and trends and have a good knowledge of the Nordic consumers and media landscape
• You have strong analytical skills, competent in complex analysis and deriving insights from large data
• As a person, you value ownership, respect, commitment, relevancy, and personal development
• As a team member, you are able to thrive in an open, sharing and caring environment that embraces diversity
• You are fluent in English. Fluency in a Nordic language is a plus
We are looking for the Nordic Sr. Product Brand Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.