Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and contribute in further developing our employees? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our HR team as the Nordic Payroll Specialist.
As the Nordic Payroll Specialist you carry out all activities relating to preparing payroll, securing data quality and contributing to Nordic Excellence Service Function. The role has a strong focus on administration mixed with supporting employees in matters regarding pay. The role reports to the Nordic Compensation and Benefits Manager.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Handle variable aspects of pay and personnel movements within the pay Information System, control pay updates and report anomalies to service providers.
• Make sure all HR tools are in place and that key master data (SAP) is linked and administration processes are managed consistently.
• Function as the contact person to our outsourced payroll service.
• Contribute to the Nordic Excellence Service goals to create common synergies and processes on payroll across the Nordics, professionalize standards, and adhere to Group norms.
• Carry out social security declaration and maintain relations with social security bodies.
• Provide support and assistance to the HR team and to associate on matters relating to the pay and HR services to employees.
• Report on problems affecting payments.
Our ideal candidate:
• Holds a relevant degree within a field of business
• Has at least 2 years of experience from a similar job
• Has the ability to manage several projects and has an eye for detail
• Is an excellent user of systems in general, especially Excel. SAP experience is an asset
• Knowledge of the Danish or other Nordic labor laws is seen as an asset
• Thrives within a fast paced and dynamic working environment
• Delivers excellence with agility and rigor
• Is fluent in English and one Nordic language
Working with salary data, it is important that you are thorough and detail-minded, but at the same time you enjoy the contact with managers and employees. You communicate clearly, have a service gene and take responsibility.
We are looking for a Nordic Payroll Specialist to start as soon as we find the right candidate.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis.
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities! You will be a part of an organization of 82,900 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 105 years. With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team of 3,870 people, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. www.loreal.com
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.