L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Subcontracting Graduate in Copenhagen.
As the Subcontracting Graduate, your role is to secure and coordinate all external productions, reaching the target service level as well as monitoring the correct level of inventory. You will be the key responsible for one of our external partners ensuring a quality communication flow, correct pricing of the activities as well as securing continuous improvement between our clients and L’Oréal. The role reports to the Nordic Subcontracting Manager.
• Coordinate with inhouse production unit to secure return of production in line with customer demands
• Coordinate the production plan for specific co-packers including the delivery of components to the co-packer’s production site
• Manage co-packing parameters in an efficient way, to optimize stock, cost and service targets, such as production lead-time, capacity of subcontractors, and out of stock situations on raw materials, finished goods and point-of-sale displays
• Communicate weekly the priority of production plan to co-packers and the weekly production plan
• Coordinate the deliveries from co-packers to warehouse to ensure timely delivery to customer
• Communicate to stakeholders on possible delays in production
• Secure continuous improvement projects within the Subcontracting field
• Master’s degree within Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics or similar
• You have already gained some experience within Supply Chain ideally
• You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
• You have the ability to work proactively and prioritize efficiently
• You have good communication skills and are able to communicate to a diverse group (warehouse/planning/customer service)
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take initiatives and drive actions
• You are equally motivated by team work as working individually
• You have advanced Excel skills. SAP or other ERP system knowledge is seen as an advantage
We are looking for our new Subcontracting Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.