L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Supply Planner for our Consumer Products Division in Copenhagen.
As a supply planner, your role is to be responsible for your own tasks related to supply planning. The role reports to Supply planning manager.
As part of our Nordic Supply Chain team you will work closely with a variety of players across the business, from marketing to our international factories, and from sales to customer services.
• Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the Central European S&OP team (in Paris)
• Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyse obsoletes and slow movers
• Define and implement action plans
• Exchange of qualitative information with demand planning and S&OP team on long term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
• Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the availability dates of products, which are out of stock
• Participate to the best practice’s improvement
• Monitor and report KPIs. Main KPIs: Service Level and stock quality
• Catalogue / Lifecycle management (including variant management)
• You have 2 years of experience in a fast-paced environment
• You have an international profile from studies or work abroad
• Ideally you have a master’s degree within supply chain
• You are a team player and have a passion for quality and details
• You have an analytical & structured approach to your task
• You are service minded, flexible, and able to prioritize your tasks in a busy environment
• You have a flair for numbers
• You speak English fluently and have good IT-skills
We are looking for the Supply Planner to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.