Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
- Alongside HRD to develop and implement HR priorities of assigned business division to ensure achievement of stated business goals and objectives.
- Attract, select, and identify high performing employee, and direct career management and succession plans alongside the HRD in order to develop the motivation and commitment of high performer to reinforce retention and to ensure optimization of skills within the Group.
- Maximize organizational performance through effective utilization and application of tools and techniques, such as performance management, training and development, coaching and counseling.
- Create and maintain a high-performance culture and effective employee relations climate, consistent with company policies and values.
- Provide timely consultation and support to business managers on employee relation to ensure legal security at both individual and collective levels, as well as compliance with HR processes and practices, according to applicable legal provisions.
- Create conditions for a high-quality social environment, in particular alongside social partners, and strengthen the quality of life in the workplace.
- Consolidate and analyze HR key performance indicators (KPIs) and annual reports for his/her area of activity, according to defined objectives.
- Strengthen and promote L’Oréal's image, as well as its diversity, by ensuring respect for the Group's values and code of ethics.
- Well-rounded (8 years+) HR generalist experience & knowledge in performance management, learning & development, talent management, employee relations, and compensation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment. Retails or relevant consumer industry experience preferred, able to deal with large size organization.
- Ability to facilitate groups, apply consultative skills in a business environment.