Job Title: Manager, Store Systems
Supervisor Title: Director, Store Systems
Location: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
Support Store Operations and Store Systems through project execution & analyses, lead in the resolution of technical issues impacting the store channel business performance, the evaluation of systems and workflow operations and implement solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Lead projects with other business departments to bring enhancements, changes, and fixes to over 585 retail stores nationwide.
- Maintain Relationships with IT partners.
- Manage, input and follow up on IT tickets to support new store systems.
- Support sales through ensuring the flow of data from GK POS to SAP.
- Support Sales by managing Orders Failing in SAP.
- Support Sales by working with Credit and Customer Care teams to ensure orders are flowing correctly.
- Support the continued growth and changes of GK POS including GK Mobile Inventory roll out as well as GK Omni Orders.
- Support stores through taking NET calls/emails and answering Salesforce Chatter.
- Support DMs with AD HOC IT support Issues.
- Set up and maintain users in GK POS and SAP.
- Help manage and Create Salesforce Objects.
- Create and analyze regularly scheduled weekly and monthly sales reports to track sales and profit performance, identify the opportunities, and create/implement programs.
- Key point of contact for L’Oreal IT to ensure strategic alignment of all IT/System related projects.
- Assess timing and risk associated with projects impacting store business, make recommendations on launches and implement strategy for execution to completion.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining store operational processes such as: open/closing procedures, store operating procedures, receiving, and monitoring store shipment transits, collaboration with Asset Protection on store shrink integrity.
- Identify and lead DM system / process training in conjunction with Regional Director or VP.
- Partner with Communications Manager to identify, develop and create communication for stores and DMs.
- Assist with the documentation and remediation of store support issues and training gaps as they are identified.
- Partner with Asset Protection on any internal audit work, including preparation, gathering of P&P’s, and supporting documentation and working with L’Oreal IT and Asset Projection to implement process changes and fixes.
- Identify, solution and communicate opportunities for retail store IT systems, policies, procedures, and SOPs to Store Operations Leadership.
- Proactively identify and prioritize business needs and develop solutions through partnership with corporate business partners.
- Perform other tasks and projects as directed by Store Operations Leadership (e.g. attend and present at store leadership conferences, Ad Hoc reporting etc.)
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- Business Degree in related field preferred
- At least 7-10 years of experience in retail store operations or related field, with at least 3 to 5 years managing people and project management experience required.
- Prior retail experience highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including both speaking/presenting and listening.
- Extremely well organized; able to effectively multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure.
- SAP, POS by GK and Salesforce experience highly preferred
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively, and to balance competing demands and priorities in a very fast-paced environment.
- Diplomatic style with professional, positive demeanor.
- Practical “roll up your sleeves” team player with positive “can do” attitude.
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with senior managers; effectively builds relationships and resources at all levels of the organization.
- High attention to detail; ability to produce highly accurate documents and work products in a demanding environment; takes pride in their work.
- Highly proactive; takes initiative to begin and complete projects; masterful at follow-up and tracking work projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel; proficient and comfortable with technology and able to troubleshoot routine technological issues.
- Must be able to remain stationary or sit for the majority of a scheduled day.
- Must be able to stand and move around a store for the majority of a scheduled day.
- Able to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment throughout the day.
- Ability to travel 50% based on business needs
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.