Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Brussels
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Motivate and manage customers within a given geographic area for a specific brand/product portfolio.
- Achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Regional Sales Manager/headquarters.
- Identify the potential for commercial development of existing customers and develop their loyalty.
- Identify prospects within his/her industry and develop new business relationships.
- Organise the routing programme, manage administrative data and information.
- Help customers to develop their own business: sales, merchandising, technical assistance
- Help customers to develop their own business: coaching, training and team motivation.
- Develop market share (sell-out) in the sector.
- Conduct competitive intelligence on the points of sale.
- Deep dermatologist knowledge
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
MASTERS COMMERCE FUNDAMENTALS
• Activates Business Drivers
• Pursues turnover and profit optimization
• Stays up-to-date with market, consumers& competitors
• Builds on categories Shopper insight
DEVELOPS CUSTOMER CENTRIC BUSINESS
• Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the Pharmacy
• Influences the Pharmacy
• Builds retailers development plans
• Manages intermediate agent relationships
• Adapts brand distribution strategy
• Collaborates across functions
BUILDS SELLING PROPOSITION & NEGOTIATE
• Builds Selling story
• Sets negotiation priorities
• Conducts Win-Win negotiation
• Ensures compliance
MONITORS SELL IN & SELL OUT EXCELLENCE
• Forecasts business with accuracy
• Drives Point of Sales field execution
• Follows-up & controls
• Masters brand selling scenarios
• Manages BA/DA staffing & relationship
• Master degree
• Scientific background
• Fluent in FR and good knowledge of NL
• Sales skills
IMPORTANT NOTICE to take in account
.For the visits of the clients in Luxembourg a stay of 8 nights locally, spread over and within the first month of a salescycle, is required , this on account of L’Oréal .
• INNOVATOR • STRATEGIST • PEOPLE DEVELOPER • INTEGRATOR • ENTREPRENEUR
L’Oréal would like her personnel to represent the diversity of the Belgian society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.