COSTUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION
Our ambition for coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world!
This project, that motivates all our teams, is not only business, but also human adventure, and requires rapid deployment of our forces and accelerated transformation of the company in every field.
Do you want to be a part of our Customer Care Team?
We expect that you succeed in:
- Establishing a personalized relationship with the client in order to optimize the service level.
- Proactively ensure order processing and follow-up until the delivery.
- Efficiently answer to the clients requirements (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes)
- Recording, analyses and follow up the disputes situations (complains, deductions, returns etc.) in accordance with the Credit Manager, the sales and controlling teams, and the physical distribution.
- Enforcing the credit policy and the application of our sales terms and conditions in term of payment deadlines, through follow-up of the bills payment and in proactively ensuring reminders.
- Staying in touch with the Credit Manager in order to identify any credit risks and to implement adapted corrective actions.
- Being responsible for the client accounts clarity (clearing of accounts)
- Proactively communicate towards the hierarchy in case of problems and implement adapted corrective actions.
- Participating to the training of new collaborators and transfer his/her knowledge and know-how of the job.
- Depending on the organization, ensure the continuity of service (he/she can could have, occasionally and partially, to replace his/her superior,)
- According to the organization, participate to the implementation of projects in collaboration with the client (ex: information sharing, stock levels optimizations etc.)
You’re the perfect match, if :
With Economy University degree, with 1-3 years of experience on the similar position, with experience in SAP, pragmatic, client-oriented, perfect with figures, well organized and a good team player. Man or woman, with excellent communication skills, autonomous at work and rigorous, flexible. He/she is totally computer literate; fluent in English. Experience in FMCG is advantage.
We offer :
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
- Rich e-Learning package
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city as of 2019
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations
- Annual bonus system
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities