Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
Key Account Supply Chain Manager CPD
Are you driven by taking responsibility in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to be the expert within your area and develop the relationships with the customers? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Poland Supply Chain and Poland Commercial teams in the role as Key Account Supply Chain Manager in Poland.
As part of our Poland Supply Chain team you will work closely with the Poland Commercial teams to foster a collaborative and innovative mind-set at L’Oréal and our customers. You are the link between the customers and the Supply Chain team and will define and communicate the customer needs and transform them into actions. You will be the expert in the area of Supply Chain within the country organization.
You will be successful in your job when you manage to increase the customer satisfaction, increase the service level and other more customer specific KPIs.
The ideal Key Account Supply Chain Manager has in-depth understanding and interest in Customer Supply Chain processes and strong analytical skills combined with a hands-on approach to working. Previous work experience within FMCG business is a definite advantage.
Your process and project manager skills are essential for success in the position as well as your communication and organizational skills. Working pro-actively, using your own initiatives will support you in your success together with problem solving and diagnostic skills.
As a person you are ambitious, a team player and have a passion for quality and details. You have an analytical & structured approach to your task. You are service minded, flexible and able to prioritize your task in a busy environment. You have a flair for numbers, English fluently and have good IT-skills.
Key job accountabilities:
- Ensure the alignment of the catalog and product information between the Business Unit/Subsidiary and the client.
- Ensure that the processes (supply, legal disputes, returns) are aligned between the customer and the Business Unit, and define a dashboard with the shared indicators.
- Follow the execution and identify the risks of shortages, and work both internally and with the client in order to limit its impacts.
- Coordinate the information sharing (quantities and phasing agreement) on cruising products, promotions and launches, between the sales team and the customer.
- Analyze shortage causes, including the ones on shelf, and propose actions both internally and with the client.
- Animate regular supply chain meetings with the client.
- Follow the supply chain performance and coordinate improvement projects (demand, physical distribution, sales…)
- Follow the stock in trade and propose actions for optimization.
We offer additional benefit:
- We offer large development opportunities in a stimulating and passionate environment, inside a worldwide settled leading company
- Medical subscription (for you and your family), in accordance with applicable rules
- Employee Pension Plan - 2.5% of gross remuneration, in accordance with applicable rules
- Life insurance, in accordance with applicable rules
- Subsistence allowances in accordance with applicable rules
- Co-financing of sports card, in accordance with applicable rules
- Ability to purchase products of our brands at an attractive discount, in accordance with the rules in force