Функция: Разработка нового продукта
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER KIEHL'S
Who we are:
Not long ago we successfully launched Kiehl's in Poland. This customer-service, retail-driven brand with eco & pharmacy heritage reaching out to both women and men stands out by mesmerizing interior design of its boutiques and products based on natural ingredients.
Today we're seeking for a brilliant and motivated Product Manager to help us keep moving things forward.
If you have:
- 4+ years of experience in brand management within retail industry, with individual responsibility for projects, for budgets and clear KPI on the market positions and/or sales results
- Ability to formulate, implement and follow up a strategy to deliver growth objectives
- Passion for understanding the needs of consumer; ability to interpret them and propose creative, innovative solution to meet these needs
- Experience in dynamics of retail & E-commerce channels
- Passion for beauty. We love our brands, and truly believe we are making a difference.
- An uncompromising focus on results, both purely marketing (brand awareness and image, number of engaged consumers loving our products) and business (sales, ROI of promotions and/or special actions, brand's profitability)
- Attention for details. In luxury beauty business we cannot compromise on perfect execution.
- Above standard analytical and technical skills, with an ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well founded.
- Love for engaging people across the company with strong argumentation and enthusiasm for making positive change. Ability for convince, both inside and outside the company, with well-prepared arguments and passion. You will be one who shares brand's vision and plans.
-The sort of personality who thrives in a fast moving, quickly changing atmosphere.
From day to day, you are tackle new problems, address new challenges, and find new, creative ways to progress.
Join us to:
- Develop brand's strategy with truly entrepreneurial spirit
- Manage marketing activities supporting store openings
- Work on different business models, in your everyday job you will work on figures, analyses, forecast, logistic aspects and latest retail trends
- Be a businessmen/businesswomen taking care of your brand's trade plan and P&L and you will be a creative seeking for new ideas for retail activities & communication with our consumers.
- Deal with complexity and you will cooperate with many people and services.