Функция: Продажи и Развитие бизнеса
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to take on a trade marketing role that makes a difference for the La Roche Posay brand as the first of several steps in your L’Oréal career? Then you must be the person who we are looking for – the next Trade Marketing Manager in our Active Cosmetics Division.
We expect that you succeed in:
· Leading commercialization of National Activities Calendar – including promo actions & launches and translating categories & brand plans into POS execution
· Closing cooperation with marketing and sales departments (internally) and with key customers (externally)
· Managing & developing sales period initiatives on time/within budget, align with sales, marketing & communicate to all stakeholders, focus on sales to ensure business objectives are achieved
· Ensuring continuous development of promotional mechanisms via pre- & post-evaluation including P&L & follow-up with recommendation for future actions (sampling, POS materials, gifts)
· Be the linking pin between sales & marketing to secure that marketing platforms - including promo actions and launches - are executed optimally in the store
· Contributing to the process of annual planning of volume building block
· Monthly merchandising update based on Animation Calendar including: planogram adjustment, store rebuilding scheme preparation, spare parts inventory management, graphic, printout & delivery supervision, execution coordination
· General POS remerch actions and merchandising supervisory
· Monitoring of competitors activities and in-POS solutions
What are we looking for?
If you are the right match for the position, you have at least 2 years of experience in Merchandising, Trade Marketing, Shopper Marketing or Category Management within FMCG sector (cosmetics), where power brands are part of your every-day work. You have a master degree and understand the dynamics of the trade marketing/merchandising work in an international company. Furthermore, you:
· Self-sufficient and dynamic person with strong communication & organizational skills
· Building effective relationships
· Very strong analytical and synthesis skills
· Self-motivated, solution & result driven creative thinker with doer mindset
· Fluent Polish and English
· Proficient in use of computer (MS Office)
· Driving license (B)
We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment and highly skilled colleagues. In our company you will find that there are plenty of opportunities for development tailored career paths.