Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Marketing team for American Brands in the Professional Products Division as the Nordic Product Manager for the brand Matrix.
At Matrix we are wholly dedicated to hairdressers. Our mission is to be the brand that unites hairdressers and bring the best out of them. We believe we are stronger together.
Our vision is to build and unite the largest and best educated global community of hairdressers fueled by expressive inspiration, uncomplicated products and services for all.
At the forefront of salon education, Matrix has been elected the No.1 education team in the USA and trains thousands of hairdressers around the world delivering the best education in person and through new technologies such as Virtual Reality and E-Learning.
As the Nordic Product Manager for Matrix, your role is to orchestrate the launches and push growth. You will base your business recommendations on analysis of consumers and market insights for the Nordic markets. You will also manage the full 360º brand activation for this leading brand. The role reports to the Marketing Manager for the American Brands.
Your key job accountabilities include:
- Managing relationships with both internal stakeholder as well external agency touch points simultaneously
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies to build engaging consumer communication and brand experiences
- Treasure the brand identity by ensuring that all brand activities are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Managing and developing a Graduate
- Being responsible for all three categories, such as Styling, Haircare and Color in all four Nordic countries
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate, with the passion and flair for marketing within the FMCG industry with some years’ experience as a Product Manager in the Nordic Market.
- Relevant Master’s degree within marketing, business or communication
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks
- Thrives within a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Has an analytical mindset and be eager to look for consumer insights
- Delivers excellence with agility and rigor
- Is fluent in English and ideally one of the Nordic languages.
- Has analytical skills to reflect own action and decisions and the results and effect for the brand
We are looking for a Nordic Product Manager to start between now and latest on 1st November. The employment is permanent.
We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an on-trend brand environment with US spirit, an interactive and well-connected position in close contact with Product Managers, Sales Managers, Digital Managers, Education Managers and E-Key Account Managers in four countries with international teams. We offer you a fun & experimental team spirit in a young team in the Nordic Hub in Copenhagen -an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Copenhagen being the Nordic headquarter of L’Oréal Denmark and counting for more than 400.