Сфера деятельности: Transversal
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: El Segundo, CA
Страна: United States
Job Title: Package Development Intern – NYX
Division: Operations America
Location: El Segundo, CA
Reports To: Sr. Manager - Development
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity, and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Consumers Products, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty must be sustainable. Our division holds the world’s #1 beauty brand with L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand with Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand with Garnier, as well as NYX Professional Makeup.
What You Will Learn:
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L’Oréal USA as a Package Development Intern! We are currently looking for a 12-month intern to work with our NYX Professional Makeup Development Team. This extraordinary paid internship opportunity requires a candidate which has graduated with a degree or has an expected degree completion date no later than 6/30/23 and is able to work up to 40 hours per week both remotely and out of our El Segundo, CA L’Oreal West headquarters. This internship will provide an opportunity to assist with the operational development process for new product launches and maintenance of everyday business activities. The qualified individual will work on challenging projects, learn, and be mentored by our Development team and will gain exposure to our top talent and a variety of L’Oréal brands and divisions.
· Track New Product Development timeline and follow-up on deliverables
· Assist in research and develop packaging components
· MINDS (Packaging Spec System) support
· Manage first production samples – receive and ship packages to/from suppliers and L’Oréal plants, create organization system for team by category
· Attend development meetings and recap follow-ups
· Value Analysis support to plant and team
· Interface with all operations and manufacturing teams
· Perform other duties as necessary or required.
What We Are Looking For:
· Excellent analytical skills, multi-tasking, detail orientated, confident with project management
What’s In It For You:
· Salary: $24.50
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, CA Sick Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
· Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.