Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Guaynabo, PR
Страна: United States
Senior Supply Chain Manager
Administration and Finance Department
Ensure the effective purchasing and onboarding of suppliers according to company norms and procedures, including all suppliers’ tests, record maintenance, record custody, submission for approval and input into company computer system. Assure that call for tender and bids are performed according to company norms and procedures. Support logistics and purchasing team including demand planning, forecast tasks and returns process. Responsible for all maintenance of all sales cut-off data and procedure in compliance with company norms and procedures. This together with Local Logistics team and with assistance of L’Oreal USA Indirect Purchasing team.
Key Job Responsibilities
1. Assure that supplier onboarding and maintenance is in compliance with L’Oreal Norms and procedures at all time. Assure that all practices regarding supplier as in compliance with audit internal controls.
2. Actively participate in periodical S&OP process meeting with Sales and Marketing department. Identify opportunities and risks resulted from the demand planning process. Proactively communicate potential issues related to new products, production cycles, seasonal products, shutdowns and forecast discrepancies that affect purchasing performance.
3. Responsible to develop and maintain a DRP processes capable to generate accurate requisitions. This includes the calculation and maintenance of DRP parameters as order policies, safety stock, order multiple and other variables. Determine how much and when to order based on suggested requisitions and personal experience.
4. Develop and implement traffic and logistics procedures. Generate weekly purchasing requisitions including the preparation of bookings, documentation, co-ordination and tracking of shipments with the carriers and forwarders. Maintain contact with suppliers, freight forwarders and carriers to assure on time delivery.
5. Responsible for monitoring proper inventory and customer service levels (KPI’s) for the Puerto Rico Distribution Centre including order/case fill, weeks of supply, cost per ton and forecast accuracy. These levels should fall within the company's inventory parameters. Reports any variation and communicates recommendations to assure target levels.
6. Communicate and report on a daily basis status of out of stock including causes and corrective actions to assure product availability.
7. Provides purchasing requirements to supplying Units by products and based on four periods forecast as developed by Sales.
8. Prepare department presentation including period KPI’s results and comments, summary of activities and pending issues.
9. Co-ordinates the ordering of samples from supplying Units, including delivery, customs, and excise tax clearance.
10. Utilize analytical and system applications skills to identify opportunities, develop more productive methods to manage inventory and optimize capital investment.
11. In charge of overall process for Mexico shipments.
12. Provides Monthly SLOB reports and work on corrective plans to avoid field destructions. Assist on the quarterly destruction process as needed. Classification of Hazardous prod
13. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to employee manual, ethical standards, health, safety, and security procedures.
14. Perform any other job-related duties as required or that may arise in the future.
Desired level: Think big and ahead, set high ambition for oneself and for the company, and pushes oneself and others to do the extra mile to achieve exceptional performance.
Desired level: Leverage an ownership mindset, sense of purpose and personal values to persist and sustain energy to bounce back.
Desired level: Actively listens, understands and respects emotions, and creates genuine and trustful relationships with a wide network of diverse people.
Desired level: Balance intuition and analysis to cut through complexity and take sound decisions.
· Learning Agility
Desired level: Learn constantly by showing openness & curiosity, and the courage to step outside of comfort zone.
L'Oréal Leadership Competencies
This position requires high analytical skills, building productive relationships with different departments, affiliates and providers, ability to administer, organize and control key performance indicators.
Desired level: Builds knowledge on consumer. Seeks quality and excellence. Shows curiosity and imagines creative solutions.
Desired level: Reasons from multiple perspectives. Integrates sustainability in his/her work. Conveys energy.
Desired level: Takes initiative with courage and transparency. Delivers results with integrity. Demonstrates responsiveness to internal and external customers.
Desired level: Listens and communicates effectively. Develops co-operative relationships. Actively networks.
· People DeveloperDesired level: Treats all individuals in a respectful and consistent manner. Recognizes and leverages diverse backgrounds. Takes charge of own development and fosters learning.
**Ask us about L’Oreal’s workplace flexibility programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.