Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Arkansas - North Little Rock
An immediate full time opportunity for applicants anywhere in the US. Initial training program is in Clark, NJ for up to 4 months. Seeking candidates who are mobile and willing to relocate to all 4 L'Oreal USA manufacturing plants. There is a $5000 retention bonus for candidates who complete the training period in Clark, NJ and move to an opportunity within a L’Oreal USA manufacturing plant.
Position Summary: Optimize levels of component inventory while managing the supply of components or raw materials to support the production plan.
o Define methods and supply parameters and communicate to Master Scheduling and the Production Floor
o Analyze and send monthly monthly supply sheets to suppliers
o Anticipate and inform on any supply issues on components and raw materials to minimize impact
o Work on medium term strategy with suppliers to ensure awareness of any capacity issues
o Develop strong relationships with suppliers
o Formalize working processes
o Key indicators
o Monitoring of supply performance
o Develop logistics requirements (specifications) with suppliers
o Initiate and drive the leadtime improvement/agility projects
o Manage the days of supply of components and raw materials to ensure alignment with budget
o Analyze and report monthly on excess and obsolete
Technical Requirements & Personal Competencies:
· SAP experience preferred
· Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
· Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
· Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics.
· Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
· Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
· Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
· Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant.
· Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
· Must selflessly develop others.
· Must thrive within a changing organization.
· Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
· Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
· Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
· Must manage the plant’s assets to maximize our stockholders return.
· Must demonstrate a 100% responsibility and not make excuses or cast blame.
· Resolve conflicts directly.
· Must listen for understanding and have a positive attitude.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
· 0-5 years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
· APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.