What we’ll do together:
As the Supply Planner for our Piscataway Manufacturing plant you will optimize levels of component/raw material inventory through the implementation of strategic supply chain agreements with suppliers and inventory management strategies. You will be responsible for implementation of strategic supply chain agreements with suppliers including material release agreements and inventory management strategies.
What your day will look like:
- AC order placement and verification of delivery with suppliers.
- Review Material Requirements Plan (MRP) and/or action messages to initiate supply chain requirements with focus being short to medium term (1 to 6 months).
- Consider customer priorities, Unit of Production (UP) economic constraints, and line and vessel availability in the schedule.
- Perform call-offs of AC to ensure the feasibility of the short-term plan with minimum stock coverage.
- Follow call-offs and be the first line of communication with the supplier in the event of an exception.
- Ensure the accuracy of UP inventories of all article types and oversee inventory management and the applicable reporting methods, including DOS and excess/obsolete.
- Execute Bills of Materials (BOM).
- Interact with various support groups to ensure timely new product launches and the execution of the UP’s production plan.
- Update and monitor reporting systems to ensure appropriate progress of the fixed schedule, vendor production, deliveries and launches.
- Identify, analyze, and reconcile inventory differences.
- Initiate and follow-up on write-offs or rejected and obsolete materials.
- Responsible for inventory management and the applicable reporting methods including DOS and excess / obsolete.
- Analyze MRP and/or action messages for procurement of supply chain requirements with the focus being short to medium term (1 to 6 months).
- Responsible for order placement and verification of delivery with suppliers over a rolling 12-month period.
- Data accuracy of item master in SAP.
- Interaction with various support groups to accomplish new product process and the execution of the UP's production plan.
- Work with Launch Managers and various support groups to accomplish the new product implementation process.
- Creation and maintenance of Logistics pre-specifications and various group methodologies.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain discipline required.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
- 1+ years of prior planning experience in a high-performance manufacturing facility – cosmetics industry preferred.
- Microsoft Office computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations, and database management (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.).
- SAP experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Learn about L’Oreal for the Future- our commitment to sustainability https://youtu.be/Dq_fFzUqwSY
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please mail [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR