For more than a century, L’Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead an example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
Optimized levels of component inventory through the implementation of strategic supply chain agreements with suppliers and inventory management strategies.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the listing below:
- Reviews Material Requirements Plan (MRP) and/or action messages to initiate supply chain requirements with focus being short to medium term (1 to 6 months).
- Responsible for order placement and verification of delivery with suppliers.
- Write Logistics Specifications which are reviewed by Supply Chain Manager prior to issuance to Purchasing and/or Supplier/s
- BOM Creation (Launch)
- CSP Owns Creation... Master Data verifies data entry... LM Approves
- Alt BOMs / Substitution / Phase-in
- CSP Owns Creation... Master Data verifies data entry... SM Approves
- BOM Creation (Budget)
- CSP Owns Creation
- Bill of Materials (BOM) execution (Code Creation, Procurement Parameters, etc.).
- Analysis of Excess/Obsolete – reporting of comments of when to be consumed, why there is excess / obsolence.
- Issuance of ADIs to Supply Manager for processing
- Manage Alerts via schedule lines
- Identify, analyze and reconcile inventory differences.
- Initiate write-offs for rejected and obsolete materials.
- Identify component constraints that negatively impact the production plan, communicate with the supply chain manager, Launch Manager, STPs, and master scheduler.
- Conduct monthly MSS review meetings with suppliers.
- Review and Update as necessary the Master Data as relevant to the BOMs, components, phase-ins, and substitutions. (Change the procurement parameters through the product life cycle)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain discipline required.
- 3+ years experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
- SAP Experience preferred.
- Work flexible hours/shifts, as needed;
- Production machinery may produce noise levels that exceed OSHA’s action level: Employees are provided with and are required to wear personal hearing protection devices in these areas;
- Employees are required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including safety glasses, hairnets, gloves and steel-toed shoes.
- Share best practices throughout local area and L’Oreal Global
- Thrive within a changing organization and fast-paced work environment
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive
- Self-motivated and work independently and as a team member
- Influence team and work well in a cross-functional team
- Manage the plant’s assets to maximize our stockholders return
- People Developer
- Selflessly develop others
- Build positive work relationships with all levels of the company
- Implement and utilize the L’Oreal USA Manifesto, Behavior Charter and Competencies
Technical / Professional
- Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Demonstrate professional judgment and sound decision-making skills;
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety procedures;
- Ability to communicate scientific information in a clear and concise manner;
- Demonstrate 100% responsibility with regard to actions and reactions;
- Act as a responsible citizen in our company and community;
- Must be able to interact effectively – both internally and externally;
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing,;
- Ability to manage in complex situation often needing to deliver innovative results;
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills;
- Results oriented;
- Must be willing to travel overnight.
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR