Position Summary: Build a balanced monthly production plan over a 12 month rolling period based on the consolidated customer demands by the Corporate Planning and the information on capacity, industrial constraints, components/raw material availability and reactivity
- Define with the Corporate Planning key priorities and parameters for production planning, taking into consideration the relevant supply methods, reactivity levels and the stage of the product lifestage
- Build and validate with the Corporate Planning and the Production floor the rolling 12 month production plan allocating the equipment capacities of the plant
- Determine production priorities and communicate availability dates on cruising products to Corporate Planning
- Communicate and influence with all stakeholders
- Coordinate with Launch team to ensure correct prioritization and planning of launches
- Daily issuance of production plan Achievement/Adherence report to ensure 100% realization of plan
- Define production parameters together with the short term planners
- Analyze and challenge the plant performance in terms of service and plan realization
- Control inventory levels of finished goods/work in progress including obsoletes and slow movers
- Own and drive agility programs
- Manage and communicate units trends to all levels of management
- Develop, communicate and lead annual detailed budget and long term plan process
Technical Requirements & Personal Competencies:
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop short and long-range plans that meet established objectives and contribute to the overall goals and mission of the company.
- Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
- Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
- Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
- Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant.
- Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
- Must selflessly develop others.
- Must thrive within a changing organization.
- Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
- Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
- Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
- Must manage the plant’s assets to maximize our stockholders return.
- Must demonstrate a 100% responsibility and not make excuses or cast blame.
- Resolve conflicts directly.
- Must listen for understanding and have a positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.