Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Kentucky - Florence
Job Title: Hygienist
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: Industrial Quality
Location: L’Oréal USA North America, Florence Manufacturing
The Hygienist is responsible for the tracking and validation of equipment cleaning & sanitization processes, managing risks and validating changes to equipment, utilities & procedures, enforces and trains employees on the Florence Manufacturing Hygiene and GMP Policies, monitoring microbiology trends of bulk, finished goods, water and environment to drive improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in major technical discipline: microbiology & chemistry preferred with engineering background, or equivalent experiences;
- 5 - 8 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Presents well to all levels of the organization
- Rare lifting up to 15lbs;
- Occasional long periods of standing
- Responsible for plant hygiene testing, investigations & equipment validations, i.e. Creates & executes cleaning & sanitization validation protocols on manufacturing, storage vessel, transfer piping & packaging equipment. Leads investigations into hygiene related non-conformances.
- Ensures equipment validation status through change control, periodic revalidation or verification activities.
- Leads Back to Back and SIP Dispensation activities.
- Identify, control, prevent and resolve microbiological concerns or issues that impact product quality. Communicate and escalate any findings that impact production, employees and inventory status.
- Trends microbiology testing results of bulk & finished goods for the purpose of proactively identifying gaps and to drive improvement initiatives.
- Understands and is proficient in L’Oreal procedures and best practices for managing Industrial Hygiene, including Standard Skid Design, Utility Network Requirements, Sanitization Validation Requirements, etc.
- Participate in the definition of design, validation plans, operating procedures, cleaning & sanitization recipes and training to ensure hygiene of equipment and utilities.
- Trouble shooting of microbiological & cross contamination non-conformities to identify preventive and corrective actions.
- Maintain and environmental monitoring program and trend results to drive hygienic improvements.
- Monitor production water quality, including validation of system changes and driving improvements to remediate out of specification results.
- Develop and deliver hygiene trainings to include but not limited to: Hygiene GMPs, Industrial Hygiene & Manufacturing Fundamentals, Monthly Hygiene Topics, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий