Job Title: Manager - Pricing
Reports To: Director – Pricing
Location: St. Petersburg, FL (SalonCentric National Operating Center)
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
Finance role supporting Marketing and Brand Management through the set up and management of all Promotional Deals within SAP. Represent Pricing in all Catalogue review meetings to determine the feasibility of all Deals before going to the Publisher. Set up of additional discounts and events as necessary. Troubleshooting and analytical research. Provides a vision for working with the Sales and Marketing teams on promotional activity and establishes collaboration with various departments including Purchasing, Finance, Marketing and Sales to ensure accuracy and integrity of pricing information and overall company goals. Additional duties as required.
- Program promotional pricing for monthly catalogue, shows, special events, and last minute sales promotions across multiple channels
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Brand Management to verify deals are system supported
- Identify and report interferences negatively impacting margins
- Enforce process and financial controls when necessary
- Audit material price, number, and UPC in promotional files for accuracy and Finance approval
- Verify and process reimbursement conditions.
- Verify and process structural discounts and rebates.
- Research and resolve issues causing deals not to apply and respond in a timely manner.
- Ensures partnership with Brands and SalonCentric teams to ensure promotions presented by Brands are compliant with SAP pricing capabilities.
- Establishes analytics for root cause analysis and corrective action for pricing issues.
- Interacts and builds strong relationships with departments supporting the Pricing function, including Procurement, Finance, Marketing, Customer Service and Sales.
- Reviews team performance and identifies and implements initiatives to improve efficiency of the department.
- Develops operating procedures for all key department functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a quantitative or technical field
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle high volume and time sensitive transactions
- Proven ability to use analytics to enhance departmental performance
- Ability to manage others in a fast-paced environment and ensure deadlines
- Knowledge of the Salon industry or ability to quickly develop same
- Thorough understanding of how pricing impacts the business
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and communicate effectively
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and make decision independently
- Detail Oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills, fact based reasoning and ability to be assertive
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.