Position Overview: Works under the general direction of the Processing Supervisor or other supervision as designated by the Employer, and coordinates the activities of Processor trainees and Pre-weighers and trains such employees as needed and, where required, performs all job duties of said employees, is responsible for maintenance of certain equipment, e.g. heat exchange and motor drive; operates the DI Water System and regenerates when necessary; coordinates inventory of materials within the department.
- Performs all duties of Processing.
- When required, trains trainees and Pre-weighers and observes work being performed to insure that proper procedures are followed, and co-signs batch records and/or pertinent records.
- Assists other Processors as needed or required.
- Preweighs ingredients as directed. Coordinates inventories of all materials as required.
- Assists in operation of the department with particular care towards GMP sanitation, quality control, safety, housekeeping and inventory control.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment used in department operations according to L’Oreal GMP procedures.
- Quality checks and record keeping, including but not limited to, batch records and sanitization logs.
- Performs all other work relative to Processing as directed.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably cosmetics.
- Computer Skills, including but not limited to, ADC system, industrial chemistry system, color computer.
- May be required to attend training programs necessary to maintain the high standard of L’Oréal Processors, whether in-house or off the premises.
- Must have knowledge of and be capable of working with all products including current and experimental products.
- Must be capable of performing in process testing and must be fully capable of using such devices as Ph meters, viscometer, thermometer, and must be able to determine specific gravity or undertake all similar tasks that are requested by the Employer.
- Must be capable of working with DI Water System and the regeneration system including sterilization of completed system to GMP standards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.