Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Belgrade
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
The Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Mixa, Maybelline & Essie.
L'Oréal Paris, one of the world's top beauty care brands, offers men and women on every continent beauty and personal care products that incorporate the latest scientific advances & provides affordable luxury for people who demand excellence.
Discover the world of L’Oréal by applying for :
PRODUCT MANAGER (m/f)
You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team in the region and liaison with teams overseas. You will be very closely linked with the commercial team, finance and supply chain. You will regularly have contact with consumers themselves and should be adept at working at all levels from senior management to retailers.
Contributing to the growth of a brand on the market, by driving new product launches and striving to maintain growth on pillar products by:
• Market and consumer data analysis of local retail dynamics and markets trends and recommendations to management
• Implementing new product launches and striving to maintain growth on pillar products
• Executing the local adaptation of advertising creative material; implementing media recommendation
• Analyzing market and consumer data and making recommendations to management
• Interacting effectively with other departments
• Managing product budget for products and ensure sales forecast accuracy
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position
· University Degree (preferably in marketing)
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Sense of responsibility and ability to work autonomously
· Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
· Active use of MS Office
· Fluent in English
· Sensitivity to beauty and make-up products is a plus
· Understanding of digital marketing ecosystem (social media, e-commerce, influencers landscape) is an advantage
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory. No career begins and ends the same way. Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around you make it happen!
Empowering talents is a key story of our culture and a daily preoccupation at L'Oréal.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and expertise are essentials to set you on the track to success and vital to us in driving L'Oreal's growth as a business and as an employer.
Each year, after defining your specific development needs with your manager, you can attend in-house and external training sessions and continue to learn on the job and from others.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English latest by 21st of December!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.