ABOUT THE JOB:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build broader brand and product strategy for our Urban Decay brand
- Monitor the customer strategy working hand-in-hand with the commercial team and monitor the proper implementation of retail materials
- Own the brand guidelines to guarantee the brand identity, ensuring that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, sharing findings with Senior Management to ensure the consistency of new product development.
- Work closely with the commercial, retail field teams in order in order to ensure proper understanding, recommendation and usage of the products to drive sales.
- Drive brand growth through a solid consumer engaging media, PR and digital strategy and activations.
- Drive business performance through strong ways of working foundations with cross functional teams
- Understand the market & customers clearly through conducting analysis and reports which enable you to quickly react to changing trends and use insights to influence organization and unlock growth
- Understand the luxury market context and trends, knowing where, when and who to engage internally and externally
- Strong experience within end-to-end marketing brand execution & trade marketing
- Previous experience in a similar role within the beauty or retail industry with an understanding of a luxury retail/ beauty brand will be highly desirable.
- Previous experience in forecasting and data analytics is essential
- Previous experience in dealing with media agencies and briefings is essential
- Excellent communicator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- You must be self-motivated & driven to be able to drive your own results and manage your time efficiently.
ABOUT THE PERKS:
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection as well as staff discounts to use across all our brands
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our brands
- Onsite gym, café and staff shop at our Head Office on St Kilda Road
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
ABOUT THE DIVISION:
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
ABOUT L’OREAL :
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.