Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clark, NJ
Страна: United States
Evaluation Intelligence (EI) is the quintessential team within the R&I organization to lead all product performance related aspects. The team is required to partner with various R&I and brand stakeholders to develop, lead and deploy robust product testing plans as well as build necessary knowledge which will help in project acceleration and decision making.
The role of a Product Performance Project Manager within the Evaluation Intelligence organization in Clark, New Jersey assumes a strategic importance as the position acts as a bridge between various R&I/brand stakeholders and Evaluation Intelligence. This role plays an important part within various projects by assessing, analyzing and recommending the product evaluation plans and then collaborates with various Evaluation Intelligence sciences to execute the plans.
- Partner with all US Make Up application Domain projects at the stages of conception and early innovation
- Propose robust product evaluation plans; feeding into a strong body of evidence for product performance across 3 Evaluation Sciences (Consumer, Sensory/Expert, Instrumental/Claims); while working in collaboration with lab leaders, innovation direction/consumer market insights and packaging innovation leaders.
- Collaborate with worldwide Category Performance Leader (CPL)/the Make up Project Performance Manager network
- Assess the specific needs of different projects and Co-develop product testing methods and study designs to streamline development
- Embody the USER VOICE within Application Domain cross-functional core teams, identifying the consumer relevance of key strategic projects across different markets and targets
- Synthesize data and results between sciences (consumer, sensory/expert, instrumental /clinical/claims) to create product insights and performance rationale
- Maximize product technology potential by building a worldwide evaluation plan working closely with Make Up Category Performance Leaders (CPL)/ Make up PPM network
- Partner with Make up Development Indies team to work on key aid to formulation activities
- Synthesize and communicate key project performance aspects as representative for Evaluation Intelligence at top management and global meetings
- Continuously build make up category/product knowledge and product performance dossiers (evaluation strategy and performance summary)
- 5+ years of research experience in product evaluation, concept development, product innovation / development, project management
- Bachelor’s or Master's in Psychology/Sociology/Market Research/Business or product science related field
- Able to translate consumer, instrumental and sensory insights into actionable recommendations to drive product development and exceptional consumer satisfaction
- Experience developing strategic creation; storytelling and presenting in a way that is inspiring, influencing and persuasive.
- Proven ability to drive organizational alignment and influence stakeholders.
- Highly motivated, self-guided with strong strategic vision
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a specific knack of influencing
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated history of leadership, guiding cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to work on multiple US and GLOBAL projects, with a deadline-driven deliverable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written/oral) and organizational skills
- Confident engaging with and presenting to senior executives
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent, ongoing basis, without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Experience with Cosmetic industry a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий