Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: DK - Copenhagen
Do you wish to work for a listed company in an international environment that highlights its ethical values? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Then you might be just the person we are looking for as a Project Coordinator for Internal Communication.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for updating our Intranet and internal Sharepoint in the Nordics, making the websites more effective and user-friendly for our employees. We are looking for someone who is IT savvy and who has worked with web design before. The position is for a period of 3 months. You will be based in our Nordic HUB in Copenhagen and will be reporting to our Nordic Communication Director.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Analyze current use of our intranets in the Nordic countries and the user needs
- Understand and map overall usability of our Nordic Intranets
- Recommend a structure and design to a simpler, more user-friendly intranet structure
- Implement the restructuring of the intranets
- You have a background within Graphic Design, IT or similar.
- You are available to work full time and as soon as possible and for 3 months forward
- Your CV shows your interest and skills within web design and how you contributed to this field
- You have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken
- You have some level of work experience/internship in the package, preferably from FMCG or retail
What we offer:
You will be a part of the world’s number one company in the market with an organization comprising of more than 89,300 employees. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals. In the Nordic HUB in Denmark we are 500 employees, in Sweden 250, in Norway 170 and in Finland 120. The L’Oréal office in Denmark is composed of several different nationalities offering an international working environment. We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment, with a pleasant working climate and highly skilled colleagues. As a talent in our company you will find that there are plenty of opportunities for development tailored career path for each individual employee.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий