Project Manager-Tech Incubator
Who We Are:
Our team designs and creates Beauty Technology products – leading the forefront of beauty industry. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a start-up environment in a large organization, who want to be a part of the technical transformation of the Beauty Industry.
What We'll do Together:
As a Project Manager you will lead the hardware product development, and guide cross-functional teams including engineering team, scientists, brands, etc, while managing resources and timeline. You will drive execution of projects, lead cross-functional project meetings, present project status to other teams/exec staff, and manage project builds globally. You will use your problem-hacking skills to lead the team to efficient and effective solutions!
What You'll Need:
- B.S./M.S./PhD in Mechanical/Electrical/Systems/Product Design Engineering
- 5+ years of project management experience – experience in managing complex hardware product development, schedule and engineering builds
- Strong technical background with demonstrated experience in a technical field
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a project in line with consumer and business objectives
- Ability to come up with risk mitigation plans, create build plans (including configurations),
- Understanding of business models/business plan for the project
- Proactive and highly self-motivate
- Strong attention to detail and have critical thinking capabilities
- Understanding of manufacturing/operations and their processes
- Ability to work with OEM/ODM efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to estimate the amount of work and hours required to support project managers with scheduling/resourcing related to mechanical engineering
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to deep dive and willingness to be hands on in product development
- Ability to work on both OEM/ODM projects
- Solid understanding of product development lifecycle for technology products
- Ability to put together detailed technical requirements/specifications
- Excellent leadership skills and communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.