Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Monmouth Junction, NJ
Страна: United States
Responsible for Divisional Product Info Mgmt. and End-to-End Master Data representation for the new product codification and data integration system called Elixpedia. This key user will participate in the supply chain transformational projects of KISS with respect to master data topics. The key user must be able to judge data management topics and present to their divisional PIM Team and others for assessment. The key user will drive the Elixpedia preparation for analysis, agreement, testing and training of their divisional teams. End-to-End Process and Change Management in conjunction with other domains will be a key additional element for success.
The Key User will be responsible to prepare LUXE for the phases of the project and KISS Go Live.
This will include (but is not limited to):
BA/BS degree required
Minimum 5 years of relevant business experience required
Material master data management experience desired (especially in SAP system)
Strong Excel skills required for data validation and trouble shooting.
Judgment and Decision Making:
- drive agreement on new processes
- interpret data management topics and present to teams for analysis
- prepare data for new system (including data cleansing)
- manage system projects (scope, development, testing, training)
- assess business needs quickly and interpret user questions on item set up
- train and interact with users of all levels (good customer service skills)
- problem solve by looking at details and data flows
- guide process by applying fundamental good data management practices
- work independently yet closely with team members to manage the project progress
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.