Сфера деятельности: Quality
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Nairobi
LIFE AT L'OREAL
Joining L’Oréal means being willing to influence the shapes and definitions of Beauty in the world: diverse, deep-rooted, and always changing. With our teams on board, Beauty is becoming tech-based today.
What will come next? You can decide with us. But above all, it means joining a team of talented and inspiring people.
Wonder what our culture is like? Well, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact.
At L’Oréal, you will be encouraged to think and act beyond your job. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
We encourage different points of view. What sets you apart is what makes you great!
You will always have the space to question, express, agree and disagree. We unleash everyone’s potential. Here, learning opportunities are endless.
You will build your own unique path. We believe in the impact of great mentors. You will be inspired by people you won’t ever want to forget.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
To carry out rigorously , within the plant quality department, quality control testing of the products manufactured, with respect to the quality system of the Group.
- Carry out and record controls of components related to the organization of the quality service.
- Take part in the quality operations related to a launch (validation of the panoplies of defect, validation of the control systems of the process parameters on the production tools , following first productions).
- Exploit, analyze the quality dashboards and to lead action plans aiming to the improvement of quality, in
- the factory, with suppliers or subcontractors.
- Bring proposals for improvements in its field of competence (process, packaging, quality system,) which adapted to the evolutions of the standards, procedures or organizations, tools and equipment.
- Coordinate quality training acts and to train new collaborators..
- Notice : according to the quality organization of the factory, the quality technician is responsible for the control of components (AC, RM, Bulk) and/or also of FG or subcontracting.
- Diploma/Higher Diploma /Degree in Analytical Chem, Bio-Chem, Chemical Engineering or any other related field
- 2-4 yrs experience in a FMCG lab
- Knowledge of Lab instruments.
- Good knowledge of GMP
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBILY
- Complies with regulations, L’Oréal rules and CSR goals
- Guarantees product quality with rigor and probity
IS CONSUMER ORIENTED
- Is product and consumer focused
- Acts with economic & business consciousness
NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
- Develops innovative and efficient processes, organizations and methods
- Develops benchmark mindset
“MAKE IT HAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
- Develops, applies, communicates and leverages quality tools and best practices
- Uses Quality to leverage Operational Excellence
- Analyses and uses KPIs for continuous improvement
- Acts / leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to our “métier”
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Achieves results, with integrity
- Manages complexity
- Interacts effectively
◄ Назад к списку вакансий