Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
As Head of Analytical Lab China, you will supervise and strategize the China analytical laboratory to contribute significantly to all projects and innovations, ensuring the best possible lead times.
- Convey strategies through lab operational activities and contribute to concrete innovation projects
- Develop and validate new methods, protocols and tools to support new strategies
- Manage planning and execution of studies and distribution of results in a timely manner
- Ensure the development of know-how and expertise and contribute to organizational growth
- Adapt resources to business-line priorities
- Recruit, develop and manage teams. Ensure people’s development as well as team’s expertise, and build succession plan for key positions.
- Enhance unit operations by promoting internal/external communications and ensuring knowledge sharing in a sustainable manner
- Connect with Analytical team WW/Asia, share the strategy, local needs to make sure they are integrated in the global roadmap, and contribute to the construction of the WW vision and roadmap of Analytical team
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and quality procedures
- Master degree or above, major in chemistry/analytical chemistry.
- More than 8 years’ working experiences in analytical field. Have full competency and comprehensive knowledge in analytical chemistry, apply varieties of analysis tools in order to solve complex problems; propose constructive analytical solutions to stakeholders;
- Strong leadership and be experienced in people management. Share the vision and translate it into effective goals;
- Good communication skills that will allow to promote collaboration among functions to ensure collective performance and transmission of the results.
- Acts with a local and global perspective to achieve the multipolar innovation goals.
- Fluent in spoken and good at written English.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий