Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
- Support and provide expertise to the Asia-Pacific based laboratories, in order to help them translate their innovations into strong and sincere claims
- Provide expertise including clear claim risk assessment and risk communications to Marketing partners, in order to help them finalize the product communication materials for multiple channels for example product pack, TVC, digital channels etc.
- Support and provide expertise to the Claim Substantiation teams in other regions (EU/US), ensuring Asia-Pacific business and regulatory environment are well considered in the claim development/ validation for innovations developed in laboratories based in EU/US
- Actively initiate and drive new claim territories and leverage enabling functions to realize the claim opportunities
- Act as the technical expert in authority and industry associations to influence and lobby claim related regulations in APAC region
- Solid scientific background (Master or doctoral degree of dermatology/biology/chemistry/ chemical engineering/cosmetics or related fields)
- 5-10 years’ experience in cosmetics Regulatory or Claim Substantiation
- Good familiarity with claim related regulatory environment in China and APAC, good awareness of the worldwide claim related and overall cosmetics regulatory environment
- Deep expertise and knowledge in claim substantiation, claim challenge defense and cosmetics efficacy related areas
- Strong ability to analyze and negotiate
- Be creative, think constantly out of the box and be ready to compose with the rules
- Outstanding oral and writing expression in Chinese and English, with a strong capability to convince, propose alternative wording, doing presentations in front of a demanding audience, adapt to various partners in the L’Oréal’s organization
- The capability to easily move him or herself in a very complex international environment and quickly take difficult decisions on a daily basis
◄ Назад к списку вакансий