Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
"Do you like diving into physico-chemistry / biology / data sciences / materials science top challenges ?"
Then L'Oréal Research & Innovation might be exactly the place you have always been looking for !
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
- · Responsible for the development and implementation of research projects regarding new concepts and targets, and generate new knowledge and methodology for innovations in cosmetic related biological area.
- · Design and manage research projects: identify, propose and develop new concepts & technologies to cosmetic benefits.
- · Identify opportunities for breakthrough innovations in skin cosmetics through scientific monitoring, consumer and market understandings
- · Network scientifically with the stakeholders internally and externally, and ensure through cross-team collaborations to promote exchanges/activities, to make sure on time deliveries.
- · In charge of the documentation, data analysis and reports, as well as scientific communication
- · Actively involved in daily bench work
- · A PhD or equivalent degree in life science or biomedical fields, with at least 5-yr proven-track experience in academic or bio-pharmaceutical industry, training related to skin biology research is preferred
- · A sounding record of scientific accomplishment documented by international peer-reviewed publications
- · Be proficient in cell biology, microbiology and molecular biology with strong hands-on expertise, strong methodology development skills and proficiency in cell biology, microbiology or molecular biology
- · Familiar with current advancement and trend of technologies in microbiome, cell biology, molecular biology
- · Experienced in project management. Multi-tasking capability to manage several activities in parallel with respect to established schedules and deliverables.
- · Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Chinese. Professional presentation skills and effective communication capability in a multidisciplinary environment are essential
- · High self-motivated, result and detail oriented, analytical and innovation thinking, strong organizational and mature interpersonal skills, collaborative spirit in a fast-paced, team-oriented research environment are required
◄ Назад к списку вакансий