Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
Lead consumer & market insight for L’Oréal Research & Innovation, including Hair, Skin and Makeup Métier; be responsible for designing and implementing best-in-class consumer research programs that identify the innovation opportunities to support business growth and technique pipeline.
Partnership with Hair / Skin Care / Makeup Métier
- Conduct PRIMARY RESEARCH that informs innovation decisions related to rising trends and white spaces, understanding consumer behavior, new innovation research, color, packaging and other related topics.
- Explore STRATEGIC WHITE SPACES topics to define the innovation strategy and projects
- TRANSFORM the insights into innovation ideas and further facilitate insights into prototype development
- INFLUENCE to ensure the execution consumer centric project roadmap
Act as core CMI player for Domain
- Conduct strategic analysis through synthesizing Market insights, Consumer insights and Trends to identify major innovation opportunities;
- Feed critical consumer insights into the domain roadmap, jointly define domain key stakes and key projects based on consumer insights
- Propose and form domain CMI research plan, collaborate across central/hub CMI team to execute the plan
- Assist domain major innovation projects, provide support for tech & product development
Manage Tools and Drive Consumer-centric Competence
- MANAGE and DEVELOP THE CMI TOOLS, including Online Community & Transformation Toolbox
- ENGAGE & IMMERSE R&I colleagues with consumer centricity through regular Consumer Events & Connects
- Maintain relationships with EXTERNAL AGENCIES and develop the best practices
- Collaborate with Central CMI, Asia CMI, DI and CCO team as integrated team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 10+ years of relevant experience, minimum 5 years of experience in people management
- Has a genuine interest & curiosity in understanding technology & science, with a progressive mindset wish to improve and invent new product solutions that deliver added value
- Experience of insights work in FMCG is preferred
- Able to understand, develop and execute research plans effectively and independently
- Able to identify and influence strategic decisions through fact-based analysis
- Able to generate and deploy insights
- Advanced analytical skills to solve complex business challenges and create/recommend appropriate business action
- Solid track record of management skills
- Excellent project management skills necessary to manage several projects at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal/communications and presentation skills in English and Chinese
- Able to lead, influence, create and work within a cross-functional and cross-cultural global team environment to ensure teamwork performance.