Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
Be responsible for the biology relating skin rejuvenation studies, by using the tools of monolayer cell culture and 3D reconstructed skin models.
- Carry out the latest scientific information review on biology fields of skin rejuvenation and other skin care related topics
- Generate new thoughts through literature review as well as the discussions with stakeholders
- Draft research plans to answer specific scientific questions
- Perform designed studies and analyze the results
- Summarize the findings and deliver them through presentations and reports
- Coordinate multi-function/multi-team studies
- Manage the collaborations with external partners
- Take part in scientific and skin care business related conferences, and bring back information on new technologies, trends and key contacts
- Highly self-motivated, result and fact oriented person with mature interpersonal skills and collaborative spirit
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree in life science or biotechnology with solid fundamental research training. Proven-track experience in academic or bio-pharmaceutical industry, with training related to stem cell research, and/or skin/hair biology research is preferred.
- A record of relevant peer-reviewed publications would be a plus.
- Work independently and able to handle project planning and strategic development.
- Be proficient on cell biology and molecular biology, with proven track record of strong hands-on bench skills. (Proficient skills in stem cell research and FACS is highly preferred)
- Methodology development and problem solving skills are a must.
- Good writing and speaking English skills, good presentation skills and effective communication capability are essential.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий