Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
Act as an analytical scientist in the team, conduct analytical research assignments using standard procedures and equipment. Support stakeholders’ analytical challenges and analytical lab internally.
1) Master scientific knowledge and techniques of the activity area
2) Master actions allowing evaluation of safety performance and quality of products in his/her activity domain.
3) Design propose and implement new techniques methods and work processes by exploiting his/her own technical expertise
- Translate scientific knowledge into business growth
1) Efficient internal and external communication to ensure the results transmission and exploitation within the scope of lab missions.
2) Contribute in technical directions within his/her own métier, confidently share own scientific ideas to all levels of organization.
3) Think of bigger picture with an aim to achieve short-term business goals.
- Participate in leading and developing team to achieve results
1) Transfer knowledge and know-how and provide technical support to colleagues in certain projects.
2) Build a network of technical partnerships in his/her domain.
3) Coordinate good lab practice, in particular, in the field of hygiene and security.
- Master degree or above with more than 3 years working experience in analytical chemistry, bioanalytical chemistry. Skilled with analytical techniques, such as LC, LC/MS, IC, and spectrometry.
- Have full competency and comprehensive knowledge in chemistry/analytical chemistry, be capable for applying varieties of analysis tools in order to solve complex problems; propose constructive analytical solutions to stakeholders.
- Design test schemes with reasonable assumption, give accurate and representative answers with different tools.
- Efficient and impressive communication with internal and external partners to ensure transmission of results, promotion of technical expertise.
- Ability to creatively develop new protocol in order to response new request of innovative projects.
- Showing team work and leadership in an interdisciplinary project team, propose innovative effective solution to project team based on technical expertise and know-how.
- Strong data management and analysis skills is preferred;
- Experience in studies of skin lipids/lipidomic is preferred;
- Experience in studies of herbal active compounds is preferred;
- Fluency in speaking and good in writing English.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий