Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
Do you like diving into physico-chemistry / biology / data sciences / materials science top challenges ?"
Then L'Oréal Research & Innovation might be exactly the place you have always been looking for !
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 4100 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
Independently coordinate and proactively implement consumer studies at each phase of product development to guide formulation and acquire knowledge on consumer perception and behavior.
- Propose consumer tests protocols and methods to Lab with optimized cost and leading time
- Supervise the operational implementation of tests. Ensure to match project objectives and compliance with L’Oréal standard with high quality
- Analyze & summarize the test results in proper way. Deliver & communicate the topline and final report to all stakeholders with clear conclusion & consumers insights.
- Ensure the traceability and application of relevant data and update databases and reference systems
- Lead cross-disciplinary projects while sharing experience in a given field proactively.
- Enable to initiate the synthesis of the consumer insights & product evaluation consolidating the learnings via desk research, market trends, previous study.
- Assist the manager in daily management within the team (key contact for some assignments or actives. etc.)
- Propose & promote new methods of consumer evaluation through the support of internal team or external agency.
- Approach & coach new agency to ensure it complies with L’Oréal standard and bring best practice of test.
- At least 6-7 years consumer research experience, either agency side or in-house, covering full process from study design / proposal, till analysis and reporting / presentation
- Strong analytic abilities in quantitative research.
- Passion on product research area, curiosity on product innovation opportunities
- Able to develop new technologies of consumer research and new agency training
- Master different digital research methods and enable to leverage digital approaches on product evaluation and connect with consumers in real life.
- Strong communication and presentation skill
- Strategic thinker and problem solver: Ability to go beyond the “What?” to provide actionable, meaningful insights.
- Achieves high levels of productivity by managing time, priorities, multi-tasks.
- Fluent in Chinese & English
◄ Назад к списку вакансий