Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
The IT CRM Senior Architect role will take the overall ownership of applications architecture for IT CRM team in Asia Pacific, Middle East and North Africa and would be accountable for the overall architecture design of CRM applications by our vendors by focusing on how technologies can be used to solve business problem, what framework, platform, or technical stack can be used to create a solution. This role is also responsible for managing vendor to make sure they are on the right direction aligned with Loreal’s global architecture direction so that solution can scale in the future. This role also need to work with internal partner to make sure the applications comply with Loreal standards. This role will also bring value to the team with having deep understanding of application architecuture and proposing continued improvement initiatives for the product with consumer centricity.
This is a role which requires someone to have strong architecture design and management skills with an entrepreneurial mindset. In IT CRM team, we are have several applications where some are build and some are bought from the market and these applications are build on different technology stacks. For example, our CDS is build on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) with GCP technology, CDP is SaaS solution on AWS, Loyalty is on Azure and we use SaaS solutions such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud for Marketing Automation. It is a role which is suited to someone with rich knowledge and experience on the different technology stacks. We also have different vendors for these applications. Much of what we do is remote therefore good, clear and high quality communication to people in different countries will be required. Professional management skill on architecture will be required. This role is suited to someone who can understands business and can propose suitable technical solution.
The person in this position will have responsibility for all application technical architecture design, review, & presentation. At the same time, partnering with our internal partner on zone and country level. Zone level partner for this position includes digital, data ,integration, security, infrastructure and EA team.
For a start, this role will be need to understand the solutions within L’Oreal Asia Pacific so as to provide value for our program managers in guiding our vendors to deliver solutions which are cost effective for L’Oreal.
This role is opened to candidates who are based in Singapore or Shanghai and reports to the Digital IT CRM Senior Manager.
Key job accountabilities:
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in different technology stacks to...
- Provide scalable solutions to business problems by using technologises with our vendors.
- Lead the architecture design & review for all CRM solutions. For instance, in one of our project, we need to change the architecture VM based architecture to containerized and PAAS based architecture.
- Optimize the solutioning with our vendors for all CRM related improvements/new projects.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate processes and standard practices related to the high-level design, development, and implementation of solutions across portfolio of projects.
- Partner & team with program managers to deliver best solution meeting the needs of our business team by identifying, managing, and tracking key dependencies, issues, and risks
- Conducting market research on latest trends, educating teams and researching new vendors to expand capabilities
- Plan and estimating delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning, scope & budget.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and tools
- Experience in designing customer journeys and delivering exceptional digital customer experiences
Profile & Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years working experience involving different digital solutions
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in architecture management and technical lead function.
• Ability to navigate in very complex matricial and multi-country environment
• Have good sense on architecture design and consumer journeys
• Have good experience on Micro service design, various frameworks, Kubernet and Docker.
• Diligent & detail oriented individuals with ability to understand customer needs and business priorities
• Process oriented who can perform problem solving using strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge of source code/version management is needed.
• Strong and proactive communication and facilitation skills in English and experiences in partnering with business users, vendors, and other IT team members to design and implement systems solutions are desired.
• Good working attitude and strong ownership.
• Good understanding of various MarTech & AdTech solutions is a plus
• Have experience in applications for CRM ,Marketing tool, MDM or E-commerce is a plus.
• Have knowlege on Google Cloud Platform technology stack is a plus.
• Agile project management experience is a plus
• Digital, and/or eCommerce related development expertise is a plus
• Consultancy experience is a plus