Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
Digital Transformation is at the heart of L’Oreal group strategy. A number of initiatives have already been launched at the IT organization level touching various business and technological domains: e-commerce, eMarketing, CRM…Furthermore, the North Asia&SAPMENA regions has countries that are at the forefront of the Digital revolutions: countries like Japan, Korea and China are continuously stretching what is possible in this domain.
The Single Platform Augmented Consumer Experience (SPACE) program is conceived in order to put consumer at the heart of this transformation which help us achieve consumer centricity, digital strategy and seamless experiential brands. SPACE program is made up of Consumer Data Platform (CDP), Consumer Data Services (CDS), Loyalty, and Analytics.
This role will have overall ownership with regards to the loyalty component SPACE in Asia Pacific and would be firstly accountable for the overall satisfaction of the product delivered to our business team and secondly, accountable for the future development of the product. This role is also responsible for managing internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure service delivery are aligned with regional & global Digital strategy and roadmap. This role will also bring value to the team with having deep understanding of product development related to E-commerce, CRM and brand digital presence related business process, requirement and its priorities to continued improvement initiatives for the product.
This is a role which requires someone to have strong product management and problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial mindset. Much of what we do is remote therefore good, clear and high quality communication to people in different countries will be required. It is a role which is suited to someone with a mixture of technical and business background, or a technical person who understands business as the role will involve making decisions for the product roadmap that best suits our consumer experience with our brands.
The person in this position will have responsibility for the budget, roadmap, and schedule of product development, project management with our vendors to ensure product enhancement and projects are delivered on time, and on budget to our business unit. At the same time, partnering with our business partner to define the business priorities. Business partner for this position includes all business units across North Asia Pacific (North AP), and eventual South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa (SAPMENA).
For a start, this role will be responsible for the SPACE Loyalty project implementation and roll out in North Asia Pacific to replace our legacy system.
Key job accountabilities:
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in E-commerce, CRM and brand digital presence to...
- Own the Loyalty product for SPACE Program by leading the project to launch successfully in North AP & SAPMENA
- Own the budget, scope and timeline discussion with Vendors, and ensure projects delivered are on time, on budget, and based on aligned scope with business.
- Work proactively and closely with region and country Digital business representatives to optimize processes in service delivery to achieve process efficiency & effectiveness.
- Operational compliance for internal systems and is responsible for the quality of service in respect to the SLA agreed.
- Act as the “voice” of business partners in North AP & SAPMENA’s digital business representatives and provide feedback and improvement suggestions to Group/Zone solutions or service for continued improvement for the Loyalty product by being the owner of the product backlog and prioritizing the backlog with business partners.
- Project management of digital projects to ensure satisfaction of the services and products delivered to our business team.
- Manage and keep maintaining the relationship with the vendors for Loyalty Product as well as the counterpart of IT team
- Collect and measure key product metrics against goals to inform success of each release and plan iterations accordingly
Profile & Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5-7 years in Retail or Cosmetics industry.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in management of digital products like E-commerce, CRM and marketing websites.
• A clear understanding of Business Processes, how they integrate across business functions and how they are supported by Digital solutions.
• CRM related experience is a must
• Diligent & detail oriented individuals with ability to understand customer needs and business priorities
• Process oriented who can perform problem solving using strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge of source code/version management is needed.
• Both PM (Project Management) capability and experience of technical/architecture standardization are required
• Professional documentation skill is required to create business requirement, functional requirement and testing document.
• Strong and proactive communication and facilitation skills in English and experiences in partnering with business users, vendors, and other IT team members to design and implement systems solutions are desired.
• Good working attitude and strong ownership.
• Agile project management experience is a plus
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
• Digital, and/or eCommerce related development expertise is a plus
• Understanding and passion for digital technology is a plus