As Security architect you main role will be to Design, build, implement and support enterprise-class security systems within L’Oréal.
This role work closely with a wide range of audiences of several countries of the North Asia & SAP MENA zone. The audiences may include by not limited to CIOs, CISO, architecture team, infrastructure team, digital team, enterprise team...
The main objectives of this position are to:
- Understands the company's strategy, its operational vision, its operational constraints, its skills and the impact of these elements on technological imperatives.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture team define the architecture components and technical solutions necessary to protect the company's assets.
- Collaborate with Architect and Security team in charge of solutions and projects to review and determine how the proposed solutions will fit into the general architecture of the company in a secure way.
- Participate in the definition and revision of security objectives, metrics and major stages of the implementation of the proposed solutions.
- Alert to the persons concerned in the event of a serious threat to information and other IT assets; propose on the emergency measures to be activated,
- Initiate, facilitate and promote actions and activities aimed at increasing awareness of IT security in the company,
- Remains constantly informed of innovation and security market trends.