The position will lead the Zone Telecom & Network Infrastructure Services delivery & Operations. This role is critical to enabling growth for the system through delivering stable technology operations. The position will be part of the Zone CTO organization.
· Lead the Telecom & Network Infrastructure Services in the zone
· Engage with BU IT leaders in Zone to drive adoption of technology platforms, address business priorities and identify scalable solutions across APAC group.
· Lead and develop a team of subject matter experts in Network & Security technologies and Solutions such as Cloud Datacenters, Network, Security, Cloud, Voice, Video, VPN & Mobility Solutions
- Direct the deployment of standardised and high-performing network services across the Zone in line with Group IT policies and standards
- Oversee the provision of customer-focused and highly–responsive support across the Zone in close liaison with Group IT and 3rd party support organisations
- Ensure close coordination between Zone & Corporate IT Network Services teams ensuring maximum leverage of the solutions and expertise available at a Group level
- Control the demand management, budgeting, supply planning, prioritisation and implementation of network services ensuring maximum purchasing leverage across the Zone
- Harmonize network services across all Zone countries by steering the activity of countries, promoting best practices sharing and improving collaboration across all IT teams
- Develop and manage the Security policy for network services across the Zone, covering reliability, confidentiality, integrity and security of our network solutions in line with Group IT Security Policies
- Manage IT suppliers at Zone level and maintain knowledge of current technology, equipment, prices and terms of agreements to minimize the investment required to meet maximum service levels
- Recruit, develop and manage the Zone IT Network Services team. Ensure the development of expertise and talent in Network Services across the Zone
- Strong Design, Architecture, Deployment and operational skills in Network, Security, Hybrid & Multi-Cloud and Collaboration solutions and technologies
- Demonstrate deep understanding and experience of Network & Security solutions from Cisco, Meraki, Palo-Alto, f5, Pulse-secure, vmware, Checkpoint, SDN, SD-WAN, SDA etc.
- Strong experience in providing network solutions for varied environments such as office, campus, warehouse, retail, training, contact centres, etc.
- Strong communications and influencing skills across multiple stakeholders, functions, companies and countries
- Vendor management
- Stakeholder management
- Demonstrated strong understanding of regional telecom environment, regulations in APAC
- Experience in service delivery and operations with outsourced partners, virtual teams
- Able to take leadership and hands on role in driving major incident and problem resolution
- Strong experience in driving SLAs delivering operational metrics
- Project management
- Budget Planning and management
- Able to run complex programmes involving multiple parallel projects
- Regional Network & Telecom Leadership role in Asia Pacific 15+ years of Experience
- Able to work flexible hours