Director- Regional Sales, Midwest
Reports To: VP of Sales
Manages sales activities in Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania by performing the following duties:
- Implements strategic sales plan to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program in defined region.
- Ensures all sales goals are met on a consistent basis within a defined region.
- Conducts frequent field contact with Account Executives.
- Conducts monthly conference calls with Account Executives to review schedules, sales, reports, and plan of action.
- Instructs Account Executives to analyze sales statistics to assist accounts in promoting sales.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to develop network and to promote product.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Meets with key clients, assisting account executives with maintaining relationships.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of region to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report for VP of Sales.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Directly supervises 7-10 employees.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum 5-7 years of sales management experience a must
- Previous sales management experience preferably with dermatology, plastic surgery or medi-spa sales staff.
- 4-Year Degree or equivalent; or several years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Willingness to relocate within defined region
- Extensive overnight travel
- Education and/or Experience
- Capacity to work in a complex, high entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and build relationships
- Results oriented
- Successful track record managing teams
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Creativity & Business Building Skills ' demonstrated ability to identify and develop key business needs of varying customers
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Interest in medical skin care and cosmetic procedure market
- Ability to travel throughout the region up to 75% of the time (locally, regionally and nationally when needed), extensive overnight travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.