In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
The SkinCeuticals mission is to improve skin health. Dedicated to this purpose, we make a simple promise – to provide advanced skincare backed by science.
Born from decades of skin cancer research, our high potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin.
Made in the USA, we are used and recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas to both correct the signs of aging and prevent future damage.
Manages sales activities in middle / central region by performing the following duties:
- Implements strategic sales plan to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program in defined region.
- Ensures all sales goals are met on a consistent basis within a defined region.
- Conducts frequent field contact with Account Executives.
- Conducts monthly conference calls with Account Executives to review schedules, sales, reports, and plan of action.
- Instructs Account Executives to analyze sales statistics to assist accounts in promoting sales.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to develop network and to promote product.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Meets with key clients, assisting account executives with maintaining relationships.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of region to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report for VP of Sales.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Directly supervises 7-10 employees.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum 5-7 years of sales management experience a must
- Previous sales management experience preferably with dermatology, plastic surgery or medi-spa sales staff.
- 4-Year Degree or equivalent; or several years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive overnight travel
- Capacity to work in a complex, high entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and build relationships
- Results oriented
- Successful track record managing teams
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Creativity & Business Building Skills ' demonstrated ability to identify and develop key business needs of varying customers
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Interest in medical skin care and cosmetic procedure market
- Ability to travel throughout the region up to 75% of the time (locally, regionally and nationally when needed), extensive overnight travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.