Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Part - Time
Место расположения: Panamá
Would you enjoy being part of a company that knows that beauty is a scientific adventure?
Then joining L'Oreal Regulatory Affairs might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal Regulatory Affairs, we make sure that we are in total compliance with the regulations and laws related to the Beauty Business. We provide technical and regulatory support to our clients throughout the product lifecycle, from initial research to final marketing.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Regulatory Affairs Intern.You will…
- Be the support for one of our top Regulatory Affairs project in Central America.
- Contribute to ensuring compliance with relevant rules and local regulations.
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization.
- Build strong relations with the different divisions that are part of L'Oréal.
- Currently in your last year of studying a Bachelor in Pharmacy, Chemistry or related careers.
- Client-oriented attitude.
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- English communication skills (written & verbal).
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий