Функция: Розничные операции
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: California - Newport Beach
Facilities and Maintenance Manager
The Facilities and Maintenance Manager is the liaison between the landlords and the company for all issues regarding the maintenance and repair of our properties. This position coordinates and maintains all of the contracts and documents with the various vendors and agencies that operate with our stores.
- Maintains and updates all documentation and contracts associated with stores.
- Work with service contractors
- Review and approval of proposals and contracts
- Assist with procurement on RFP’s
- Prioritize daily facility issues and effectively delegate responsibilities
- Daily oversight of facilities budgets and spending
- Project-manage portfolio large-scale maintenance projects
- Serves as point of contact with landlords
- Develop and oversee all Preventative Maintenance Programs
Candidate Experience and Competencies
- Proficient in various basic pc applications including Word, Excel, and other data base programs that are used to organize data.
- Possess strong communication skills and have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks in order to be an effective representative of the company to outside vendors and contacts.
- 3 or more years experience in retail management
- Proven Marketing and Leasing experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform in a busy, changing, multi-tasking work environment
- Requires ability to physically inspect property (or properties)
- Must possess good communication and organization skills
- Diplomatic style with professional, positive, friendly manner; practical, “roll up your sleeves” team player work style and positive “can do” attitude
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative, judgment, decisiveness, confidence and discretion.
- Able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism and composure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with senior managers; effectively builds relationships and resources at all levels of the organization
- Extremely well organized; ability to balance competing demands in a very busy environment
- Highly proactive; takes initiative to begin and complete projects; masterful at follow-up and tracking work projects; anticipates and executes tasks before being asked
- Flexible to accommodate last minute changes and demands from multiple sources
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий