Функция: Административный персонал / Ассистенты
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Страна: United Kingdom
Retail Operations Assistant – L’Oréal Paris
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
A global brand with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too. And we can honestly say, that our careers are just as diverse as our business. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible.
The L’Oréal Paris Retail Ops Team requires a talented, enthusiastic and results driven assistant to provide efficient and effective marketing, eventing and administrative support to the team.
Key elements to your role:
· Efficiently handle day-to-day team administrative & organisational with minimal input
· Manage and update consultant team trackers weekly and provide ad hoc data analysis when required
· Lead collation and monthly updates for CPD merch project from several key stake holders and develop process to manage ongoing
· Lead consultant mystery shopper program and collate results of all national competitions and incentives
· Manage ad hoc marketing projects and deliver and present results to senior management as needed
· Assist with creative and operational elements for all consultant and external meetings and events
· Maintain product cupboard and manage consultant tools requests, allocations & customer goody bags and raising all NCO’s
· Organizing store packs to be sent out to consultant stores monthly, including collation and development of all content.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
Alongside experience in a similar role and excellent communication skills, you should be confident demonstrating all of the following:
· Strong communication skills, with an articulate manner
· Great relationship building skills and the ability to network at all levels
· The ability to work autonomously
· Initiative and foresight
· Energetic and enthusiastic with a team spirit
· Ambition and commitment
Personality fit is crucial, as the role can be highly demanding and the ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure is essential.
Show us that you already meet our competencies and you could be exactly who we need!
What are the L’Oréal competencies?
What could L’Oréal offer me?