SALES MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
L’ORÉAL USA – CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION
Who You Are:
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have strong attention to detail and enjoy analytics!
- Actively curious and unafraid to challenge the status quo
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Can foster a (healthy) competitive spirit and collaborative team environment
- Resourceful, can take initiative, and can successfully navigate ambiguous situations
- A leader who wants to manage relationships and understand the market
What You Want:
- Contribute to a very busy and dynamic commercial sales team while sharing fresh insight
- A Rotational Program that provides experiences across Commercial Sales
- Network and learn through informal events and formal training
- Develop presentation skills and business acumen from industry leaders
If we’ve captured who you are and what you want above, then it’s a pretty safe bet for you to apply to our Sales Management Trainee Program within our Consumer Products Division.
We are looking to develop the commercial sales professional of the future – the 2.0 version in a world where sales and distribution of consumer products are multi-channel and multi-platform and the market dynamics are ever-changing.
This is a two-year accelerated program consisting of two one-year rotations, each taking place in one of the six sales offices. As part of this program, “Sales MTs” will experience cross-functional assignments as part of various teams, such as Retail Merchandising, eCommerce, Category Development & Account Analytics – Each Sales MT will receive a customized path.
- Completion of senior year of an undergraduate academic program with a graduation date of Fall/Winter 2021 or Spring/Summer 2022 is required
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship
- Able to begin full-time employment in August/September 2022
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willing to work in any of our US based offices near our top retailers (NY, NJ, RI, AR, MN, & IL)
Stand Out Qualifications:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major with a total GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Showcased ability to work in a professional, dynamic environment through previous internship or relevant work experience. This include part-time work, work study, side-gigs, freelancing, volunteering, summer work, or internships
- Demonstrated leadership ability and interest
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.