L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €26 billion consolidated sales (in 2018).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
IT LATAM purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across Latin America.
As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…)
This position is responsible for collaborating across the L’Oréal Americas zone as a project manager and business analyst for initiatives to SAP FI-CO-PA. This role involves leading business/IT strategy discussions and projects, team and vendor management and ultimately delivering solutions to implement according to the business requirements and supporting users when necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Relationship Management - Business facing staff member responsible for understanding demand management, scope and solution definition.
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with business partners, IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and employ resources effectively
· Leading process or project teams of cross-functional business and IT representatives to design successful changes in quality, timeliness and/or productivity
· SAP Finance Level 4 Support
· Meeting or exceeding customer requirements with respect to time, cost efficiency & business value.
· Leading, influencing, and negotiating to achieve business strategies & deliver results.
· Anticipating and resolving issues/barriers that impede progress.
· 4+ years of IT project implementation experience, with SAP projects
· Proven track record of reengineering process, fit-gap analysis and solution provider
· Excellent negotiation skills with key business users and within IT
· Experience working with SAP FI-CO-PAmodules
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, excel, word, project)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience managing budgets and resources
· English Mandatory. Spanish is a plus.
· At least 5 years related work experience with SAP FI-CO-PA
· SAP FI Certificated (CO-PA certificated is a plus)
: Você precisa ter pelo menos 18 (dezoito) anos para se inscrever. Para mais informações sobre como usamos seus dados pessoais, consulte nossa Política de Privacidade (acesse aqui). O uso do presente site é regido pelos nossos Termos de Uso (acesse aqui).