L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29, 87 billion consolidated sales.
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
IT EMEA’s purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying IT solutions across Europe, Middle East and Africa. As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio.
As part of an Application Domain of Expertise, the SAP Business Analyst (m/w/d) identifies and analyses the options for improvement or development of IT applications. As an expert, you will also contribute to the maintenance of applications in case of escalation. The key job accountabilities are:
- Support the domain “business owners” or Business Relationship Managers in the definition of business needs and translate them into recommendations for development/improvement of IT applications.
- Guarantee Application Solution Design and consistency including the appropriate integration layer
- Promote harmonized solutions across Hubs/divisions using Standard or core solution as a primary asset
- Be able to operate or delegate to factories the IT BA key job accountability:
- Customize/configure applications, prepare functional tests and endorse responsibility for validating developments before application roll out.
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal clients giving regular updates on developments and improvements.
- Participate and deploy the change management activities by accompanying end users and providing trainings.
- Provide support as Level 4 on escalated maintenance issues from the Service delivery Organization
- Follows PM4IT deliverables and adopt the existing RISE ITIL processes
QUALIFICATIONS / KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Successfully graduated in business administration, (business) informatics or a comparable qualification
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in complex IT / Business organizational structures, within a multi-located and multi-cultural environment preferred in the industrial or FMCG sector
- Solid experience in IT infrastructure and solutions as well as the willingness to acquire new knowledge on IT solutions and technological opportunities/market trends
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management as well as agile project methodologies
- Excellent analytical and communication skills to act as a Business Partner to the partners/clients to decode needs, qualify them properly and transform them in relevant technical solutions
- Proactivity, open-mindedness and creativity to bring forward innovative ideas that deliver real business benefits
- Fluency in written and spoken German & English
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- An exciting mission in a modern working environment, which is characterised by an open corporate culture and people who enjoy learning from and with each other and developing themselves.
- Following the approach "Be the best version of yourself" we offer you individualized upskilling and Training programs , no matter in which area you start with us .
- Be secure in the future with our company & collectively agreed pension scheme .
- A permanent employment in a growing future market with a comprehensive range of social benefits
We are looking forward to your online application! If you would like to get to know us a little better, please visit our Instagram Channel.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
Hiring HR: Fabian Ruhe
Job Location: Düsseldorf